Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the app (home kitchen cooks app) and before clicking by accepting or agreeing to any of the options available to you.
Note: Your use of the mobile App (Home Kitchen Cooks App) means that you agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
https://home.santra.ae/ takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (https://home.santra.ae/ ) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online The https://home.santra.ae/ is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect. The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- User accounts Security and Creation
- Once you have registered, you are committed to fully and accurately updating your personal data.
- You may not impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent any person or entity, and you must refrain from using another person’s name, password, or information about another account.
- You are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, you are solely responsible for the consequences of using your personal account on the site or app, whether by you or anyone who uses your account on the app.
- You agree to protect your password and keep it in a safe place.
- Service description
- santra is a platform that brings together licensed home entrepreneurs in one place.
- The app contains food and food products prepared in the home kitchen.
- You should not misuse this app.
- You are prohibited from committing or being an accomplice to a punishable offence.
- Transfer or distribution of any kind of virus or malicious or malicious files.
- Penetrate any aspect of the service, or cause data corruption or inconvenience to users. You are prohibited from violating anyone’s intellectual property rights.
- Prohibited Content
- Any publication containing one or more of the prohibitions below will be deleted, and santra reserves the right to permanently delete the user’s account, blacklist the account, and/or report content to law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
- We have the right to suspend/terminate your account/store if any government department requests it. In this case, the membership fee will not be refunded to the merchant and we are also entitled to take the following actions:
- The display/sale of alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, drugs, alcohol from any description that influence the mind, medicines, analgesics, and should not publish a direct or indirect link containing a description of goods, goods or services prohibited by any applicable law.
- The bodies of the dead and/or all or some of the human organs, even if they are preserved by any means, whether artificial or natural, including any blood, bodily fluids and/or parts of the body.
- Prostitution or any other service of the same nature is aimed at violating the moral and moral standards of Arab and Islamic society, which include inappropriate representation of women.
- Religious materials, including books, handicrafts, etc. or any information or description of any of these things that are likely to adversely affect the religious feelings of any person or group.
- Sex toys, materials and tools intended for use in a sexual context (including leather products used to represent the roles of “sexual slavery” and “addiction to specific things to satisfy sexual desires”. It is also forbidden to display sexual activities or to photograph human genitalia.
- “Antiquities” and “artistic treasures” are not authorized to be sold or traded under any applicable law.
- Information of a defamatory, threatening, or offensive nature.
- Goods that promote false information, or with slogans calling for violence against a particular community or any user, stolen goods, or illegal and unauthorized services by the state.
- Any hateful content that is offensive or slandering by nature may be directed at any individual or group or advocate violence against any user, individual and/or animal.
- Fireworks, destroyers, and explosives including any materials enable steaming fireworks, explosive surprises, and explosive devices.
- Identity documents, personal financial records, and personal information in any form, including mailing lists.
- Lottery tickets, lottery entries and slot machines.
- Military badges, police badges, uniforms, coats of arms, any government emblems and/or badges and/or elements related to the army or police are not authorized by the state to sell or traffic under applicable laws.
- Weapons and related items such as firearms, firearmparts, ammunition, tear gas, stun guns or white weapons.
- “Pyramid schemes”, “multi-level marketing” and/or similar scams that are listed only for the purpose of defrauding users.
- Fraud software and lists, for example, “quick affluence” “work from homes”, which are listed only for the purpose of deceiving users.
- Inappropriate and erroneous classifications such as the inclusion of the dining table in the office furniture classifications. Endangered animals or animals declared for combat or attack purposes.
- Intellectual Property
Intellectual property rights remain in all programs and content including photographs available to you on this app or through it is owned by the santra App or the authorized people to use of the application’s intellectual property rights. It is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All these rights are reserved by santra App and are authorized to take advantage of the application’s intellectual property rights.
- Reducing extradition liability will not be a party to disputes and negotiations conducted by you and the third party. We are not responsible for any failed deliveries, refunds or any claims or damages raised by the buyer or courier service provider. The “seller” is responsible for covering any fees because of failed/returned deliveries.
- Complaints: We follow a special complaints procedure by requesting that we be notified if there are complaints and we will use it to try to resolve disputes when they arise for the first time, informing us if you have any complaints or comments.
- Provide (application) with the basic legal documents in force and original, including a certified copy of the license and the nature of the work:
8.1 If a document has been delivered and has expired, you must provide us with the updated document after the update and to provide us with it as soon as possible to avoid a suspension or cancellation of your subscription.
9. Product Safety:
9.1 Ensure that your products do not cause any personal injury or damage to property and provide special care that may require potentially dangerous products including but not limited to (health and safety) to additional guarantees given to the online store (application) in order to allow the sale and to assume on its own responsibility and/or liability and/or the costs of any obligations as a result of failure to follow the relevant health and safety requirements and/or the sale of products that are dangerous to individuals or property.
9.2 The merchant alone is responsible for all their products ordered or distributed through the app and (application) (home kitchen cooks app) reserves the right to reject products that are classified as prohibited items and their modifications from time to time.
9.3 Products for sale on the app (application of home kitchen cooks) must comply with all laws, regulations, policies, and protocols that are specified in and updated from time to time.
9.4 The merchant/trader is fully responsible for ordering or displaying these products on the App whether or not these products are mentioned in the relevant guidelines because the examples on the help pages are not comprehensive but are only provided as a kind of guidance information.
9.5 Products conform to declared specifications and international food specifications.
10. Traders are prohibited from registering under a pseudonym and/or impersonating the login credentials of any other vendor or their password (passwords) and the merchant/trader is fully responsible for this fraudulent conduct and for any violation of applicable national, regional or international laws and regulations.
10.1 The merchant/trader also acknowledges that registering for her own seller on the application (home kitchen cooks app) and/or accepting the offer of its products or materials and products to him means an express admission of acceptance of all terms (application) and its terms and protocols.
11. The Duties and Responsibilities of The Trader/Seller:
(a) Act reasonably and in good faith and cooperate with santra in all matters relating to services, respond to our customers’ service in case of any complaints and work to correct them and take the necessary action in improving the levels of food products
(b) Provide timely assistance and information, santra may request a change or renewal of the food product list in proportion to supply and demand as santra seeks to diversify the products offered across its product base.
(c) Ensure that we are provided with the correct information for its project, communication information and necessary documents, and that it is not to provide misleading information.
(d) Comply with and work with santra policies and refer to us in the event of any inquiry or lack of understanding of the mechanism of our services and please do not change any procedure relating to our services without referring to the application management and obtaining prior approval.
12. Disclaimer of Seller’s Liability and Compensation
The trader/Seller exempts the santra Application (Home Kitchen Cooks App) and agrees to compensate and protect her, her affiliates, directors, employees, representatives and agents against any claim, loss, loss, settlement, cost, expense, or other obligations (including without the payment of a law fee) (each referred to as “claim”) that arises from or in relation to:
(a) The actual or alleged violation by the merchant/trader of any of the obligations contained in these terms of application.
(b) Any actual or alleged violation of any intellectual property rights by any of the above, personal injury, death or damage to the property involved.
(f) Any third-party undertaking, management or otherwise participation in the offer, sale, performance or execution of your product orders, including any of your employees, representatives, agents, contractors or subcontractors (including any conduct or omission by any of them or any claim made or made by any of them);
(g) Taxes on or payable by the merchant or for the sale and/or supply of products. The trader/seller shall use a legal adviser reasonably accepted by santra to defend each claim in which compensation is made, and in the event that santra reasonably reasonably considers that any claim in which it is compensated may adversely affect santra, we may obtain the right of the Defence Department in that regard. You may not agree to any judgment or settlement of any claim without prior written consent, which may not be prevented without reasonable reason. We also reserve the right to exercise our rights under this provision by withholding funds that are otherwise due to the merchant/trader under the terms of application containedherein.
13. Confidentiality For the duration of your use of our services, you may receive information about us or our services (including santra transaction information) that does not appear to the public (“confidential information”).
(a) All confidential information remains the exclusive property of the santra App (Home Kitchen Cooks App)
(b) You are entitled to use confidential information only to the extent necessary to participate in your services.
(c) Otherwise, you may not disclose confidential information to any other person or third party.
(d) You must take all reasonable measures to protect confidential information from any use or disclosure that is not expressly permitted in these terms of application. You may not issue any press release or make any public statement relating to our services or the use of our name, trademarks, or logo in any way (including in promotional materials) without prior written permission, and you may not missubmit or exaggerate our relationship in anyway.
14. Online Payments and Apple Pay
When you place an order through the santra, you are required to select a method of payment. Santra is not interested in your debit/credit card information nor do store any of your debit/credit information. Online debit/ credit card payment and Apple Pay is also an option with cash on delivery option and for some sellers it can be the only method of payment. For transactions with online debit/credit cards and Apple Pay, we transmit your entire card information to the appropriate debit/credit card company in an encrypted format with globally accepted rules and applications during order processing.